If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
Diploma in Technology Management
UTM Registration: RM500.00
University College Registration: RM150.00
The objectives of the programme:
- To enable graduates to apply knowledge in technology and management in business, service and manufacturing.
- To enable graduates to apply their skills to help in planning, managing and reporting in related industry.
- To produce graduates that efficiently help solving problems logically, creatively and analytically based on facts and clear ideas.
- To produce graduates that can communicate effectively, can become a leader who can work in a team.
- To produce graduates that able to work in a team and co-operate as a team member with good leadership skills in working environment.
- To produce graduates that able to increase lifelong education, knowledgeable and skillful.
- To produce highly motivated graduates, disciplined and posses good ethics.
Passed SPM / SPMV with 3 credits inclusive of:
Any other two (2) subjects
Obtained a pass in Mathematics
Diploma will be awarded by UTM during the convocation at UTM Skudai
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Assistant Administrator
- Department Supervisor
- Assistant Executive (Administration and Finance)
Graduates are able to pursue bachelor degree at any potential colleges and universities.