If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
Diploma in Technology Management (Accountancy)
UTM Registration: RM500.00
University College Registration: RM150.00
The objectives of the programme:
- To enable graduates to apply management and accounting knowledge in industrial environment.
- To enable graduates to apply their skills in helping with the planning, managing and reporting about accounting and management for industrial use.
- To produce graduates, that efficiently help solving problem logically, creatively and analyticalyl based on facts and clear ideas.
- To produce graduates that can communicate effectively, can become a leader who can work in a team.
- To produce graduates that able to work in a team and co-operate as a team member with good leadership skills in working environment.
- To produce graduates that able to increase lifelong education, knowledgeable and skillful.
- To produce highly motivated graduates, disciplined and posses good ethics.
Passed SPM / SPMV with 3 credits inclusive of:
Any other two (2) subjects
Obtained a pass in Mathematics
Diploma will be awarded by UTM during the convocation at UTM Skudai
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Auditor
- Assistant Tax Officer
- Management Trainee
Graduates are able to pursue bachelor degree at any potential colleges and universities.