If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
The programme aims to equip students with good knowledge in Early Childhood Education and who are competent in carrying out various tasks related to these fields.
It also aims to produce students who are responsive to current issues, are able to adapt themselves to the local and international work environment and are marketable in the industry concerned.
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia/ BM Komunikasi 2
- Hubungan Etnik/ Pengajian Malaysia 3
- English for Special Purpose 1 (Reading)
- The development of education in Malaysia
- Foundation, policy and principle of early childhood education
- Children’s growth and development
- Writing skill
- Dasar Awam Kerajaan Malaysia
- English for Special Purpose 2 (Writing)
- Children’s toy and play
- Psychomotor and movement of young children Families involvement in Early Childhood Education
- Elective 1
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
A pass in STPM with any 2 subjects full pass or CGPA at least 2.00 with minimum grade “C”.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade JAYYID.
A pass in Matriculation / Foundation or any other equivalent qualification with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Diploma in Early Childhood (Level 4, KKM) with CGPA at least 2.00.
Diploma (Level 4, KKM) in related field or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00.
Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
Graduates are able to pursue studies at any potential universities.