If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
The Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons) is a programme that has been specially designed to provide graduates with accounting knowledge and skills which enable graduates to become professional accountants and to provide dynamic and innovative leadership with integrity and high ethical values.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 1
- Principles of Management
- English for Specific Purposes 1
- Hubungan Etnik/ Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 2
- Computer Technology and Information
- Mathematics for Business
- Business Law
- English for Specific Purposes 2
- Writing Skills
- Advanced Financial Accounting 1
- Accounting Information System
- Financial Management
- Company Law and Secretarial Practice
- Quantitative Technique
- English for Specific Purposes 3
- Dasar Awam Kerajaan Malaysia
- Advanced Financial Accounting 2
- Accounting Information System Analysis and Design
- Taxation 1
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Bakti Siswa
- Elective 1
- Management Accounting and Practice
- Audit 1
- Taxation 2
- Professional Ethics and Values
- Elective 2
- Accounting Theories and Practice
- Audit 2
- Public Sector Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Management
- Elective 3
- Principles of Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Zakat Accounting
- Advanced Taxation
- Internal Audit
Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM):
Credit in Mathematics
A Pass in English
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2 (minimum).
A pass in STPM with a minimum Grade C+ (GP 2.33) in any two subjects.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade JAYYID.
A pass in Diploma (Level 4, KKM) in Accounting or related field or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
A pass in Matriculation / Foundation from any Higher Education Provider (HEP) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government.
Upon graduation students should be eligible to :
- Prepare studies for Master Degree or professional courses (example: ACCA). Students will gain strong fundamental knowledge to meet the growing challenges and demands in the employment market as well as to maximize career in today’s complex business environment;
- Create opportunities for those who wish to work in the public or private sectors at National and International level of business;
- To form a consultant firm, student should pass professional examination from professional accounting bodies in Malaysia.