If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
The programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge, communication and critical thinking skills, and creativity and innovation in business. This includes contextual understanding of the dynamism and vibrancy in the business environment, entrepreneurship and professionalism in order to perform effectively and ethically within their specialised areas of entrepreneurship studies, hence influencing personal achievement, lifelong learning and contributing to industry development.
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Economics
- English for Specific Purposes 1
- Hubungan Etnik/ Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Principles of Accounting
- Computer Technology and Information
- Mathematics for Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Communication
- English for Specific Purposes 2
- Writing Skills
International Students : Required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
A Pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level can be exempted if the qualification includes Mathematics and English or its equivalent /higher than the required pass in SPM.
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any two subjects.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade of JAYYID.
A pass in Diploma (Level 4, KKM) or Advanced Diploma (Level 5, KKM).
A pass in Matriculation/Foundation from any Higher Education Provider (HEP) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government.
- Prepare studies for master degree. Student will gain strong fundamental knowledge to meet the growing challenges and demands in the employment market as well as to maximize career in today’s complex business environment
- Create opportunities for those wishing to engage business in the public or private sectors at national and international level of business
- Great opportunities to develop career in business for those who are well trained, educated and equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills
- Able to adapt challenge such as technological advance and globalization and also can survive and compete in an increasingly global business environment.