If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
The BBA (Human Resource Management) (Hons) programme is specially designed to produce human resource professionals who can assist organizations to transform their human capital in realizing their policies and strategies.
It also aims to produce innovative and adaptive human resource professionals by maximizing the effectiveness of human potentials in an organization. In the pursuit of achieving the above objectives, students are exposed to various disciplines including the aspect of cognition and use of technology to assist in improving human potentials in an organization. Besides, students will be exposed to real working environment through their industrial trainings and visits.
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- English for Specific Purpose 1
- Hubungan Etnik/ Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Computer Technology and Information
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- English for Specific Purpose 2
- Writing Skill
- Professional Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Mathematics for Business
- Psychology in Human Resource Management
- English for Specific Purpose 3
- Dasar Awam Kerajaan Malaysia
- Elective 1
- Staffing Organizations
- Training and Development Management
- Performance Management
- Bakti Siswa
- Elective 2
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Employment Law
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Career Planning and Development
- Elective 3
- Industrial Relations
- Business Research Methodology
- Issues in Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Report Writing
- Elective 4
- Research Project
- Industrial Training
- Introduction To Web Application
- Operations Management
- Principles of Interactive Multimedia
- E-Commerce Theories & Practice
- Project Management
- International Business
- Quality Management
- Management Information System
- Social Psychology
- Psychology of Personality
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Diploma in the related area with CGPA at least 2.00 and approval from faculty.
Pass in STPM with any 2 subjects full pass or CGPA at least 2.00 with minimum grade “C”.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade JAYYID.
Pass in Matriculation/ Foundation/ A-Level or recognized by Malaysian Government.
Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Human Resources Manager
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- HR Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive (Chief HR Officer or Vice President of HR)
- Employee Education Consultant
- HR Lecturer
- Training & Development Manager
- HR Entrepreneur
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources IT Specialist
Graduates are able to pursue studies at any potential universities.