If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
The programme aims to equip students with good knowledge in Early Childhood Education and who are competent in carrying out various tasks related to these fields.
It also aims to produce students who are responsive to current issues, are able to adapt themselves to the local and international work environment and are marketable in the industry concerned.
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia/ BM Komunikasi 2
- Hubungan Etnik/ Pengajian Malaysia 3
- English for Special Purpose 1 (Reading)
- The development of education in Malaysia
- Foundation, policy and principle of early childhood education
- Children’s growth and development
- Writing skill
- Dasar Awam Kerajaan Malaysia
- English for Special Purpose 2 (Writing)
- Children’s toy and play
- Psychomotor and movement of young children Families involvement in Early Childhood Education
- Elective 1
- English for Special Purpose 3 (Academic)
- Management for Early Childhood Centers
- Reading and storytelling in early childhood education
- Behaviour guidance for young children
- Screening children with exceptionalities
- Philosophy of education
- Elective 2
- Bakti Siswa
- Educational Psychology
- English for young learners
- Creativity expression of young children
- Children Language and Literacy Development
- Curriculum in Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Mathematic for Young Children
- Health, safety and nutrition of young children
- Spiritual and moral development for young children
- Teaching Science for Young Children
- Observation and assessment in early childhood education
- Research Methodology
- Sociology in Education
- Basic Research in Education
- Final year project (Thesis)
- Community involvement in early childhood education
- Early childhood programme planning and development
- Instructional Strategies
- Practicum (Tadika)
- Practicum (Taska)
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
A pass in STPM with any 2 subjects full pass or CGPA at least 2.00 with minimum grade “C”.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade JAYYID.
A pass in Matriculation / Foundation or any other equivalent qualification with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Diploma in Early Childhood (Level 4, KKM) with CGPA at least 2.00.
Diploma (Level 4, KKM) in related field or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00.
Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
Graduates are able to pursue studies at any potential universities.