If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
Bachelor of Interactive Multimedia (Hons) is designed to provide individuals with the entry level skills and experience needed for employment in a wide variety of professional opportunities.
The programme provides ongoing skill development to members of the interdisciplinary multimedia teams entering from related professions and capable to the responsibility and professional ethics in multimedia industry. Another skillsare graphic design, film/video, publishing, art and more. A variety of courses are available for those who wish to expand and move their skills into the interactive world. Multimedia projects include those focused on business, job requirements, education, training, presentations and entertainment applications.
- Introduction to Interactive Multimedia
- Introduction to Drawing
- Programming Concept
- Screenplay and Storyboard
- Hubungan Etnik
- English for Specific Purpose 1
- 2D Animation
- Web Application 1
- Digital Layout and Typography
- Multimedia Design and New Media
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia
- English for Specific Purpose 2
- Designing for Mobile Devices (Short Semester)
- Intellectual Property (Short Semester)
- Computer Technology and Information (Short Semester)
- Graphic Design
- Audio and Video in Interactive Multimedia
- Photography for Multimedia
- User Interface Development
- English for Specific Purpose 3
- Writing Skills
- Interactive Games Programming
- Virtual Reality
- 3D Modelling
- Minor Multimedia Project
- Dasar Awam Kerajaan Malaysia
- Programming for Web (Short Semester)
- Instructional Design Authoring Tool (Short Semester)
- Elective 1 (Short Semester)
|Year 3 & 4
- Web Application 2
- Major Multimedia Project
- Bakti Siswa
- Elective 2
- User Experience (Short Semester)
- Elective 3 (Short Semester)
Pass an interview session / drawing test / portfolio review for applicant without Arts subject qualification.
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Pass in STPM / A-Level with TWO (2) full passes or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade JAYYID.
Pass in a Foundation program with a minimum CGPA of 2.00.
Any other equivalent qualification from any institutions thas has recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Multimedia Analysis
- Multimedia Associated Producer
- Web Designer
- Web Content Creation Specialist
- Interface Designer
- Multimedia Programmer/ Authoring Specialist
- Multimedia Graphic Production Artist
- Digital Video Specialist
- Multimedia Project Manager
Graduates are able to pursue studies at any potential universities.