If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
History & Background
Faculty of Business and Management (FBM) was established in 2011 in line with the upgrading of Shahputra College to University College Shahputra which is now known as Widad University College (WUC).
There are 13 programmes in the Faculty of Business and Management:
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours)
- BBA (Technology Management) (Honours)
- BBA (Human Resource Management) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Islamic Finance (Honours)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Honours)
- Diploma in Islamic Banking
- Diploma of Accountancy
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Diploma in Islamic Finance
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Secretarial Management
- Foundation in Business
FBM aims to provide competitive advantage as well as to produce business graduates with academic knowledge and soft skills.
- To produce business graduates who fulfil their aspirations and meet the industrial needs, locally and internationally;
- To create efficient and effective teaching and learning among business academicians;
- To conduct research and produce articles;
- To create smart partnerships with industrial sectors.