If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
The BBA (Technology Management) (Hons) programme is specially designed to produce graduates with good knowledge in technology and management as well as competent in managing tasks related to the field. It also aims to produce graduates who are responsive towards relevant current issues and able to adapt themselves to the local and international work environment as well as marketable in the business industry.
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- English for Specific Purpose 1
- Hubungan Etnik/ Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Computer Technology and Information
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- English for Specific Purpose 2
- Writing Skill
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Mathematics for Business
- English for Specific Purpose 3
- Management of Technology
- Dasar Awam Kerajaan Malaysia
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistic Management
- Operations Management
- Bakti Siswa
- Professional Ethics
- Elective 2
- Quantitative Analysis
- Project Management
- Lean Management
- Product Design and Development
- Elective 3
- Total Quality Management
- Business Research Methodology
- Intellectual Property
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Management
- Elective 4
- Research Project
- Industrial Training
- International Business
- Management Information System
- Construction Technology
- Introduction to Web Application
- Introduction to Interactive Multimedia
- Property Management
- E-Commerce Theories and Practice
- Manufacturing Technology
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Diploma in the related area with CGPA at least 2.00 and approval from faculty.
Pass in STPM with any 2 subjects full pass or CGPA at least 2.00 with minimum grade “C”.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade JAYYID.
Pass in Matriculation/ Foundation/ A-Level or recognized by Malaysian Government.
Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Quality Control Officer
- R&D Officer
- Logistic Officer
- Innovation Officer
- Supply Chain Officer
- Cost Control Officer
- Production Planning
Graduates are able to pursue studies at any potential universities.