If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Information Technology is offered to equip and prepare students with knowledge and skills in internet, computer system and maintenance, networking, information system and programming. It is also to prepare graduates more marketable in Information Technology industries, graduates will be exposed to programming language such as PHP, HTML and C#.
At Widad University College the programme main aims is to prepare students for the working industry.
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Database
- Preparatory of Mathematics
- Introduction to Programming
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A/Introduction to Graphic Design
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- English 1
- Introduction to Data Structure
- System Analysis and Design
- Data Communication
- Operating System
- Introduction to Web Application
- Pembangunan Diri 2
- English 2
- Introduction to Management Information System
- Computer Maintenance
- Malaysia Public Administration
- Introduction to Discrete Mathematics
- Network Essentials
- English for Academic Writing
- E-Commerce Concepts
- Computer Ethics
- Web Application Development
- Fundamental of Mathematics
- Pencinta Alam
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Information Technology Project
- Elective 3
- Elective 4
- Industrial Training
Credit in Mathematics at SPM / SPMV Level
Passed SPM / SPMV with 3 credits inclusive of:
Any other 2 subjects
Pass STPM or equivalent with Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in ONE (1) subject.
A pass in STAM with minimum grade MAQBUL.
A pass in SKM Level 3 in related field.
A pass in Community College Certificate which equivalents to Level 3 MQF in related field.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Web Programmer
- Assistant Computer Technician
- Assistant Project Administrator
Graduates are able to pursue bachelor studies at any potential universities.